Comment on page
Who is building Voiceverse?
Voiceverse is a Web3.0 brand created by LOVO. LOVO, based in San Francisco, provides the most advanced AI voices, capable of expressing hundreds of different emotions and even of singing and rapping. LOVO has a very strong team of researchers with experiences from top institutions and companies, developing proprietary voice AI technology that powers Voiceverse.
We are joined by some of the most prestigious investors and players in the global crypto and content industries. LOVO and Voiceverse has raised more than $8.0M to date in investments and grants.
- PKO Investments
- Yat Siu: Founder and Chairman of Animoca Brands
- Patrick Lee: Co-Founder & founding CEO @ Rotten Tomatoes // Board Member @ Gold House
- Holly Liu: Co-Founder @ Kabam // former Visiting Partner @ Y Combinator
- Kun Gao: Co-Founder & founding CEO @ Crunchyroll
- LG CNS
- Berkeley Skydeck
- Hustle Fund
- Primer Sazze
- Korean Government Research Grants